Appel à contribution / Call for paper
Food and Nutrition in 19c & 20c Europe
The University of Sussex, 12-13 May 2016
Deadline : 18 September 2015 | We invite abstracts for papers covering any topic related to food and nutrition in Europe including, but not limited to, the following :
- The development of policy by humanitarian, governmental and intergovernmental organisations.
- The relationship between diet, nutrition and health.
- Economic, anthropomorphic and statistical approaches to the analysis of food consumption.
- Household-level analysis of nutrition/food expenditure and living standards.
- Transnational comparisons between European countries and/or studies of change over time in one country or region.
This conference is open to early career and established academics in any relevant discipline. The conference will be organised on workshop principles in one venue.
Further info : http://food-and-nutrition-conference.uk/